We are friendly, caring and supportive homestay providers ....…
- Our house is situated in Clarence Gardens, a quiet, safe suburb (7 km to the city centre, 11 minutes by car)
- Nearby is a large oval complex (park) where you can jog, or watch soccer (football), rugby or cricket
- It is a short 3 minute walk to the bus stop where the bus goes to the city (Adelaide Uni, Uni of South Australia, English colleges in the city) and to Flinders Uni (in the other direction)
- Happy to provide assistance with English language studies
- We are 5th generation Australians of British heritage (ie native English speakers)
- Also happy to provide editing assistance on assignments
- There are two shopping centres within walking distance, but I’m happy to provide a ride to the shops
- We have two friendly dogs, (Jack and Kate), who will make you feel welcome, too!
- There is a separate student lounge, toilet, bathroom, kitchen and dining room
- We prefer non-smokers, unless they are prepared to smoke outside
- We have been hosting international students for nearly twenty years, and still keep in contact with many past students. One of our students stayed here for seven years.
- Homestay fees: $150 per week (without meals - includes electricity, water, NBN wifi internet, bed linen, full kitchen and laundry facilities)
- There is a four week minimum stay
- $300 deposit payable on booking
- Balance of four weeks fees due on day of arrival
- I’m happy to pick you up at the airport
- I have a current police clearance to host students, and a working with children clearance
- Please ask any questions you may have
I look forward to hearing from you.