Homestay accommodation for female student
- with own independent room that has plenty of natural light
- queen size double bed
- plenty of storage with built in robe for clothes, books
- study desk with lamp & chair
- separate bathroom
- brand new appliances & bathroom fixtures
Weekly charge includes
- lunch & dinner can also be included (at an nominal additional charge)
- electricity bill, gas bill, water charges (unless excessive)
- bed linen, cleaning
- laundry facility (washing machine)
- fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee machine use
- Wi-Fi broadband internet
- Foxtel cable tv
- plenty of weekend outings
We have over nine years’ experience hosting international students and would welcome you to our small family of three. Our house is very close to the Adelaide City, nearby Schools, UniSA, Adelaide University, TAFE – the bus stop is just 5 minutes walking distance from home. It is located in a safe residential locality - close proximity to shopping centre, restaurants and other amenities like - parks, tennis courts, gymnasium and swimming pool.
We are quiet and relaxed. Our house is very presentable and we are very particular about keeping the house clean so it is expected from the student to follow and respect some simple house rules.
We have Police check clearances. It is expected that the student provide at least 4 weeks notice before vacating. A 4 weeks bond as deposit will be required as security which is refunded at the time of leaving.
Airport pickup is fine if you are arriving on weekends & public holidays. If you are already in Adelaide, we are more than happy for you to meet us for a chat and look at the room/ house. Please feel free to drop us a line and get in touch if you have any queries.