Giving you all the comforts of a home away from home in a friendly, safe and happy environment!
This is a brand new home located close to public transport and other services as detailed further below and is an ideal location for university students. This is a female only homestay arrangement.
My name is Ella and I am 28 years old. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from the University of South Australia and have also completed additional study to obtain my Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA) accreditation. I am a very studious, ambitious and hard-working person who values studying and learning. In my spare time I enjoy getting outdoors for a hike in the Adelaide Hills, going for a walk along the beach, playing tennis and social netball and going to the gym. I am a very positive, social person and enjoy the company of others visiting the wine bars in the city and hosting games nights with friends. If any of these activities interest you, I would love to invite you to join in. My goal as a homestay host is not only to provide you with a place to stay where you feel comfortable and safe but also to help you experience all the amazing things that Adelaide has to offer!
Rent is $285 per week and is due fortnightly. This includes:
• Fully furnished home and use of appliances
• Home Broadband Internet (unlimited data)
• Communal products for cleaning, laundry and dishwasher
The bond is equivalent to 4 weeks rent which is payable in advance. All household bills ( electricity, gas and water) will be split evenly and will be payable by you within 2 weeks of being notified of your share.
You will have the following zones in the home for your own use:
• Comfortable Homestay bedroom (3 x 4m) with built in 2 door robe and security lock on door
• Upstairs toilet & main bathroom
The common areas in the house are:
• Downstairs toilet
• Kitchen, living & dining
• Laundry & outdoor area
You are permitted to use the following:
• Fridge, freezer & pantry – half of the shelves / drawers are for your use
• Appliances & cookware in the kitchen
• Washing machine, vacuum cleaner, mop, iron, towels & linen
• Television, dvds, books & games
You will be responsible for the following:
• Buying your own food & drink (including food containers)
• Buying your own personal hygiene products ( soap, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant etc.)
• Cleaning your own zones weekly & helping clean the common areas on a rotating weekly schedule
• Doing your own laundry and ironing
• Cooking your own meals
For any further information or details please do not hesitate to contact me :)