Would you like to live on the water with dolphins on your doorstep? And also be close to Westlakes, and the beautiful beaches of Semaphore? Are you looking for a peaceful yet luxurious homestay where you can have a peaceful clean private bedroom, your own bathroom and toilet and only share the house with one female?
If you are an international student, traveller or a young professional looking for clean, furnished and unique short term accommodation surfrounded by water, just pack your suitcase and come stay at a stunning two storey waterfront homestay where every day will feel like holidays!
Location, location, location!
Overlooking Port River and the world’s only inner-city dolphin sanctuary, my peaceful house is situated in a quiet street of Port Adelaide. Ideally situated within walking distance from the shopping centre, supermarkets, train station, museums, restaurants, cafes and pubs, historic precinct and Semaphore beach. The Outer Harbor train will get you into the heart of the city in 15 mins -it’s fast and easy! The views from the balcony are stunning - no sunset is the same with dolhons swimming past nearly every day!
At Port Riverhouse you will have:
• Luxury bedroom with comfortable new queen size bed and queen duvet
• Large built-in wardrobes
• Private bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, private toilet facilities
• Locked doors for your privacy
• Use of spacious kitchen, pantry and fully equipped laundry
• Outdoor entertaining area with hammock, ping pong table and Weber BBQ
• Balcony overlooking the river and its resident dolphins
• Evaporative air-conditioning
• All linen supplied
• Free and fast WiFi
• 5 mins to bus stop and train station, restaurants and pubs
• Coles and Kmart in new Port Plaza shopping mall only 5 mins walk
• 5 mins drive to Semaphore Beach and restaurants
I am a business owner with a European background and can relate to migrants and international students as I have been these myself! I have studied languages, and communications. Are you a tidy, trustworthy and fun person that can appreciate the Australian way of life as much as I do? Then come stay at my homestay. I've been a homestay provider for many years, and have been an international student, too. I've also travelled extensively and would love to help you settle in and learn the language as I know how hard it can be.
AVAILABLE FROM 22 Feb 2022 - INQUIRE NOW
I have required police check, working with vulnerable people check and working with children check.
Sorry, no pets due to bad allergies.