My husband and I are Chinese and have been in Australia for more than 20 years so we can speak English fluently. We are also able to communicate in mandarin and cantonese. It will be quiet for those who like to study. I welcome student from different culture. You can walk to UniSA magill campus. I am looking for student who is clean, tidy and care for others.
1. The room has a built-in wardrobe, mirror, queen size bed, table, chair have been fully prepared.
2. The entire house has 2 bathrooms, 1 three-way bathroom and 3 sinks, allowing you to fulfill your needs.
3. Large living room and a open kitchen.
4. Network is unlimited downloads. Facilities (central heating and air conditioning, can be independently controlled).
5. Nearby have Coles, K-Mart, Foodland, Post office, within walking distance of convenient shopping. There are around a lot of sports facilities (soccer fields, tennis courts), Library, Children's Park.
6. The quiet, tidy male or female is welcome to stay. No pets. Single room for homestay is $300all-inclusive (water, electricity, gas, internet, meals). A master bedroom is $330.
7. Contact Sharon : 0469 920 168 (Lycamobile), 0426 729 188(vodafone)